Mondays April 3 to May 8 at 1:00 PM
The Catskill Recreation Center in collaboration with Cornell Cooperative Extension is offering a free 6 session series that covers topics such as:
- Strategies to stretch food dollars
- Reading food labels
- Saving time and money with menu planning
- Preparing healthy/tasty meals in 30 minutes or less
- Advantages of whole grains
- Keeping food safe
- Finding ways to be active during the workday
- Rethinking your drink
- Creative ways to add more fruits and vegetables to meals
- How to eat less sugar, salt and fat
Free recipes and food tastings!
As part of the class there will be a fitness component.
The classes will take place on Mondays starting April 3 at 1:00 PM.
There will be no cost to participants.