2018 LIFEGUARD AND CPR-PR RE-CERTIFICATION CLASS
- Saturday, February 10: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 7: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 26: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 30: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10: from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Pre-Registration cost for CPR-PR: $ 65. Lifeguarding with First Aid/CPR-PR: $100.
Day of Registration cost for CPR-PR: $ 75. Lifeguarding with First Aid/CPR-PR: $115.
2018 LIFEGUARD PREPARATORY CLASS
- Tuesday February 27 – Tuesday March 13, 2018
- Tuesday June 5 – Wednesday June 20, 2018
This class offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. each day is for people age 15 or older who need to improve their swimming skills before taking a lifeguard class. Topics covered will be the prerequisites for the lifeguard courses, technique tips for freestyle, breaststroke, and side stroke, and building up endurance and strength.
Pre-registration Cost: $50. Day of Registration: $60.
2018 LIFEGUARD AND WATERFRONT LIFEGUARD CLASSES
- Spring Break Week: March 19th-23rd:9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. each day
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, April 3rd-26th: 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. each day
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 1nd-24th: 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. each day
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 5th-28th: 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. each day
- Full Week Pre-Summer Class: June 25th– 30th: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. each day
Pre-registration cost for Lifeguard Class: $300. Waterfront Lifeguard Class: $350.
Day of registration cost for Lifeguard class: $325. Waterfront Lifeguard Class: $375.
Fee includes: 30+ hours of instruction, membership to the CRC for the duration of the class, lifeguard manual, CPR Face shield, and a Lifeguard, CPR-PR and First Aid certification.
Youth scholarships are available to youth ages 15 to 18.
For more information or to arrange special private group Red Cross Classes:
Call 845-586-6250 or email: Aquatics@catskillrecreationcenter.org